- 4 egg whites
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 slices of low sodium turkey
- 1 tbsp avocado
- Hot sauce to taste
- Cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake the corn tortillas until tender.
- Cook the 2 egg whites in a pan previously sprayed with cooking spray. Then add a slice of the turkey on top.
- Once the egg is cooked flip it so that the ham is facing down. Cook until golden brown.
- Repeat steps 2-3 with the other 2 egg whites and remaining turkey slice.
- Add the eggs and turkey to the tortillas, with the turkey on top. Put some hot sauce to taste, salt and pepper and the avocado.
- Calories: 140.0 kcal
- Protein: 13.0 gram
- Fat: 3.0 gram
- Cheat Meals