- 3 oz chicken breast
- 2 small whole wheat waffles (or waffle mix)
- Sugar-free syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 garlic clove
- Boil the chicken and shred it.
- In a skillet with the cooking spray, sauté the garlic until golden. Add the chicken and salt and pepper to taste.
- In the meantime, heat up the waffles in a toaster (or bake the mix in a waffle maker).
- Once the chicken is completely cooked, serve it over the waffles, add some syrup on top and enjoy.
- Calories: 355.0 kcal
- Protein: 31.0 gram
- Fat: 12.0 gram