Hello! First I want to thank all of you for the great birthday wishes. I was so happy to see all of your nice messages and comments on the blog last week! I send a big hug and a kiss to you all!
Today I’d like to share some of my recently found creativity in the kitchen. The truth is, I was not very good at cooking in the beginning, but now I am a total expert! So, it is with great pride that I share my protein Truffles recipe with you. I enjoy them as an afternoon snack during my maintenance period and to say they are delicious is an understatement – they are DIVINE! You cannot even imagine.
They are very easy to make:
4 Tbsp. Almond Flour
1 Yes You Can! Protein Shake
1 Tsp. Cocoa
1 Tsp. All Natural Peanut Butter
2 Packets of Artificial Sweetener
2 Tbsp. Warm Water
2 Tbsp. Shaved Coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the Almond Flour, Protein Shake, Cocoa, Peanut Butter and Artificial Sweetener.
- Once everything else is mixed, add the warm water; mix well.
- Make sure your hands are a bit wet and take a piece of the mixture to begin molding it into a small ball (this is the best and most fun part of all!).
- In a small bowl, pour the shaved Coconut and then dip the small ball of mixture around until it is covered with Coconut Flakes.
- Set on a tray and repeat until all mix is used.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving and enjoy!
See? Simple; you don’t need the microwave or the oven. Plus, they are so easy and fun to make, even the kids can help!
Now, I will say this again – this is a recipe that is very easy to make but WATCH OUT: you should only eat these truffles when you are already on your maintenance period. I warn you guys because they are so yummy you can easily become addicted ;-) Even though they have protein, they have almond flower, coconut and peanut butter, which are foods you should avoid eating in excess while you are on your weight loss process.
I hope you like the Organic Protein Truffle recipe and that you try it out and let me know how they came out for you. Also, please remember that below you can leave me all your questions and suggestions on topics you’d like me to talk about in this blog.