Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body? It’s also one of the organs that depends the most on what you eat to look and function properly. To take good care of your skin you need to follow 3 golden rules:
1. Hydrate yourself: Keeping your skin hydrated with moisturizer is really important but hydrating from the inside is also essential. How do you do this? Real easy: Drink at least 3 liters of water every single day. By drinking water you increase the oxygen levels in your blood and cellular hydration in your skin improves a lot. Every day that goes by you accumulate toxins in your body that affect your skin, drinking water with aloe vera flushes them out through your urine.
2. Eat right: Liquids are not the only thing that helps you hydrate your body there is food that that helps you achieve this too like salmon which has vitamins, minerals and healthy fats like Omega 3.
The most important vitamins for your skin are:
• Vitamins B9 & B3: These vitamins help renew and strengthen your skin cells, they are needed to repair damaged skin from the sun, harsh cleaning products or scarring. You can find these in spinach, cabbage, fish and seafood.
• Vitamin A: This is probably the most important vitamin when it comes to keeping your skin healthy. And if you like to tan you need to have lots of vitamin A because it produces pigments and gives your skin color. The best sources of this vitamin are: pumpkin, tangerines and spirulina.
• Vitamin C: Activates the defenses in your skin and it’s needed in the production of collagen, the protein that shapes and strengthens your skin. The best sources of vitamin C are: strawberries, oranges and fresh parsley.
• Vitamin E: This is the ultimate antioxidant vitamin! It protects and improves the condition of your skin by stimulating blood circulation. You find it in whole cereals, sunflower seeds and almonds.
Add an organic pure greens to your daily diet!
3. Get rid of what you don’t need: When you accumulate toxins and fecal matter in your body you get constipated, this is the worst thing that can happen to your skin. Constipation creates a blockage in your intestines that makes it really hard for the good nutrients in your food to be absorbed. You lose a lot of minerals and nutrients that give your skin its tone, color and texture. A 100% natural Colon Cleanser like the one in the Yes You Can! Diet Plan can be the perfect cure for this. It’s also important that you include high fiber foods in your diet like lentils, black beans and broccoli. These will help you fight constipation.
Also, we suggest a Detox Program to start your journey!
Remember that it’s very important to consume these foods as part of a balanced diet plan and never exceed their consumption. You should always complement your diet with a movement routine and use 100% natural supplements. Remember that it’s key to be patient and keep focused on your process step-by-step, day-to-day.